Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Looong Time...

Yeah...I know it's been a long time since i put in a few words here .....I'll be honest...I FORGOT that i had started a blog ;-) . Btw, did I mention that I get bored with things very quickly and always want something new from life (..though tht is strictly ona professional level :-) ) ...So i might close this blog someday...i also might not...keep dropping to chk out .

Hmmm....a lot has happened since the last time i wrote . I joined the Convention team here at FMS ..and now the annual Convention is just around the corner ..(30th October ) ..and me slogging hard for the event. Our summers process has completed in two days...and I'm looking forward to the internship next yr (hopefully in a metro) . The exams are knocking on the doors too......and I hate this habit of succumbing to distractions like writing this piece at crucial times...:-((
Have had a couple of parties here in Delhi whr I drank like a fish...and know wht..i hv decided to quit boozing for a while. Want to try it out for a change....if i feel uncomfortable, I always hv the option ;-).
And yes...posted some more pics of life@fms ..check out my webpage for more...will flood it with pics once the Annual Convention happens.
Chalo,Time to catch up with the books, assgnmts and project work now....tc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home